We Are Live is growing and is immediately looking for a full-time Project Manager! As the center of our productions, you are responsible for our projects from start to finish. With professional and engaging interactive live shows, digital and hybrid events as the end result.
About We Are Live
We Are Live was founded in 2008 by Marck Feller and is led by Thomas Mulder. We are a sister brand of online video producer Level V. With a compact core team and a large number of freelance specialists, we advise, develop and produce digital and hybrid events. We do this for appealing brands such as The Next Web, Adyen, Allianz, ING, Houthoff, KVK and many others.
We believe in the power of live video. It's in our DNA. We have been working with top brands on high-quality live video content since 2008 and we will continue to do so for years to come. The importance of live video has grown enormously in recent times, especially under the influence of COVID-19. With our professional and exciting digital experiences we help our customers to distinguish themselves from the competition.
We Are Live takes care of the entire process of live video programs, digital and hybrid events, from A to Z. Starting with advice and concepting up to implementation and analytics. The focus of our team is on creativity, innovation, concept, advice and production. For the technical part we work with a fixed groep of professional partners.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for executing our projects from start to finish:
- You create quotes together with the Managing Director and/or the Managing Partner, and review these with the (potential) client
- You are the primary point of contact for our clients, clearly communicating about the progress and next steps of the project
- Together with the live director, you decide and execute the creative and technical set-up
- For each project you put together the perfect team
- You lead the team during the entire project; from pre-production until delivery
- You are responsible for keeping track of the financials of the project.
What are we looking for? You...
- Are a structured worker, easily managing multiple projects simultaneously without losing overview
- Have 4+ years of experience with (live) TV production, live video and/or event management
- Think from the customer's point of view: you communicate clearly and take responsibility to always deliver the best possible outcome
- Have commercial insight, completing projects within budget
- Are fluent in English and Dutch, both verbal and in writing.
What do we offer?
We are a young, close-knit and enthusiastic team that manages to put together the most beautiful productions as a unit. You get a lot of freedom to organize your work as you see fit and there are many opportunities to grow. In addition, you work in the A'DAM Tower (with a spectacular view!) in one of the most beautiful workplaces in Amsterdam. Along with a competitive salary, of course.
Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can address the e-mail to Thomas Mulder.
Please include your CV and a motivation letter. Applications close on August 13th.