Are you a highly skilled and experienced professional in the world of digital, hybrid or physical event production? Are you passionate about creating memorable and impactful events? We are seeking a Senior Producer to join our team.
As Senior Producer, your primary focus will be to orchestrate and oversee the preparation and organization of a large-scale international hybrid event in mid 2024, ensuring seamless execution and exceeding client expectations.
- Collaborate with client, internal and external teams to understand event objectives and key messaging.
- Develop comprehensive event plans, outlining logistics, technical requirements, and production timelines.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure a smooth event execution.
- Lead and guide the production team during rehearsals and live broadcasts, together with the We Are Live team
- Manage on-site logistics, including scheduling and crew assignments, supported by the We Are Live team.
- Create and manage event budgets, ensuring all expenses are accounted for and kept within allocated limits.
- Identify potential risks and challenges related to the event and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
- Proven experience as a Sr. Producer or Project Manager in digital/hybrid/physical event production, preferably in planning and executing large-scale hybrid/livestream events.
- Affinity with live streaming technologies, video equipment, and industry best practices.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to motivate and guide a diverse production team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients, team members, and external partners.
- Problem-solving attitude and the ability to perform during high-pressure situations.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours and travel as required for an event.
- A passion for creativity and a drive to deliver exceptional hybrid/live video experiences.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, preferably in Events, Media or Communication
- Fluent in English and Dutch, basic French is an advantage
- Very well-organized
- Hands-on approach
- Based in the Amsterdam area (or flexibility to travel on a daily basis)
- Possess a driver's license
- A dynamic full-time position of 40 hours per week. Possibility of permanent employment based on performance.
- The opportunity to contribute to an exceptional, massive international hybrid event
- Growth opportunities in a company with strong ambitions operating in the promising domain of hybrid and digital events.
- Competitive salary
- A fantastic office located in Amsterdam Noord.
Apply directly via: firstname.lastname@example.org